3 Categories over the 3 Show Days
COLOUR (8hour day)
Doors open 4pm - 12 midnight
Early access available at 12 noon.
REALISTIC (10hour day)
Doors open 12 noon - 10 pm
Early access available at 10am
BLACK & GREY (6hour day)
Doors open at 12 noon - 6pm
Early access at 10am
- Competition tattoos must be started at the show and finished the day of judging.
A tattoo can be done over two days as long as it is all done at the show and ready for judging at the appointed time. (not applicable to Friday categories).
- Judges panel will be made up of one artist from each team region not competing in any of the categories.
- Team members have been selected to represent their specific category with a maximum of 2 artists per category per team.
- Artists CAN cross compete in any of the other categories listed.
- Artists can arrive before door opening if they wish to have more time to complete their tattoo…..this ain’t ink master!